Thursday, May 7, 2009

The photographers' gallery

At the photographer’s gallery there were various types of photographs. The photograph I liked enjoyed the most was Priscilla by Maurizio Anzeri. I enjoyed the needlework that was used over the portraits. They brought a new life to the pictures that took them to the next level from being old pictures of people.

I also enjoyed Rattachement (Lightning) which was an interesting piece because there were bursts of color amongst shots of lightning. The way the colors and the lightning go together is very striking.

Another thing I enjoyed was the photographs with the paint on them. Some of the photos had a little too much paint on them though. However, when the photos had the right balance of paint and picture combined they were quite lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed the pictures with the painting on them. I like your postings because they are short and straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete