Monday, June 1, 2009

Geocaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geocaching!

Geocaching is a great way to learn something new. While in London, geocaching has taught me so much about different things. It took me to some places I wanted to go visit and some that I didn't know about. I don't think that I would have learned certain things about catastrophes or Jack the Ripper if I didn't geocache. For example, learning about the Prime Meridian and it's actual position was really interesting.

Along with teaching me new things, geocaching also helped me with my observing skills and problem solving. When we did group geocaching it helped us work together to try to solve the problem. I think that working together on geocaches helped us bond as a group and become better friends. One of the most memorable caches is one that Karen and I searched for in a graveyard. Although it was frustrating at some times, like when we had to climb through bushes and look under logs, geocaching was a lot of fun. Hopefully I will continue to geocache in the future wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment